Epcot Construction Map

Is there a map of Epcot out there that shows all of the closed areas and detours with all the construction going on right now? I did see this one, but I was wondering if there was something more detailed. Thanks!

1 Like

I follow MickeyViews on Facebook and Brayden just did a post about this.

That map is way outdated by now anyway :frowning:

this is probably closer to accurate for today, but will also be changing rapidly

1 Like

Here’s another video tour. I made a map last fall of all the construction walls & posted it. Now I can’t find it. I guess I have a project for today!

Also, here’s the new Epcot map from March for Flower & Garden Fest

Thanks for posting that. It definitely helps…and the short of it is, you don’t go through the middle any longer…just pick one side or the other of SE.

Oh…and speaking of construction…are the jumping fountains by the Imagination pavilion gone yet? I know they plan to remove them, but the map appears to show they are still there. It is something I love to see, and would love one last look before they are gone. (I know they plan to have something similar for Moana.)

This April will be our first family trip and my first trip since the late 80’s or early 90’s. That jumping fountain is still one of my favorite memories (along with “por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas”). Really hoping it’s still there…

1 Like

Yes! I have a T-shirt I’m wearing to the park with that on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On this post I shared some EP FW pictures I took from the monorail on Feb. 26:

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/march-5-2020-open-thread/71109/35?u=scrapper1617

I’m pretty sure you can just look at the Epcot map in the MDE app. It should be updated. It just looks like all construction areas are green

1 Like

Awesome, thank you all for your help!

And be prepared to have to go the long way around to get to the other side. A good plan would be to do one side and they same side of WS and the. Another day do the other sides.

Yeah. Unfortunately we have to do a single day this trip, so we are starting on Soarin’ side, then touring WS and ending on TT and M:S side.

That is definitely the long way around :joy: but that will work!

I have this on my welcome mat,

1 Like

please stay away from the gates