Epcot choices during F&W festival

Hi,

For those who have been to Epcot during the food and wine festival, do you find that there is so much choice to snack on many things throughout the visit to WS that it is not necessary to plan to eat somewhere specific in Epcot?

I am wondering if I should stop searching for the most appropriate place for us to eat while there, as the food during festival will be everywhere, and maybe we’d be better off having tastings of all sorts of things rather than going for a meal of ‘fish n chips’ as such.

I always plan at least one “meal” at the booths. I will also try to share what I buy with someone else so I can try twice as many items.

3 Likes

So, do you look at a ‘booth list’ and menu items before going… And decide to miss the permanent Epcot restaurants?

Exactly! I look at every menu, read all the reviews and then make my list. Some. Items return every year do you couls start by looking at Disney Food Blog or other websites that have the lists with photos.

1 Like

Do you know if they post the menus ahead of time? We’ll be there for the first day and the planner in me wants to know what we’re walking into :slight_smile:

Yes, it will start with a posting of every booth. Then there will be a preview for the media on all the new items so they will have those details too. Disney will post the menus on their website too!

Edited to add: it looks like DFB has already started the list with new items 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booths, Menus, and FOOD PHOTOS | the disney food blog

2 Likes