EPCOT After Hours

Any opinions or recommendations on the EPCOT After Hours Wind Down…Thanks!

We did the La Cava Wind Down in late August. It was exceptional! Our tequila expert was Nikki. She provided great information that helped us really appreciate what we were tasting. She was knowledgable and had a great sense of humor. I also loved that the bar had closed to all except wind down customers prior to the event, so it felt very special and private, which was fun. We had a lot of fun getting to know the groups around us, and many of us stayed for another drink after the presentation. We walked back to YC through a dark, quiet EPCOT that felt like just ours. Highly recommend La Cava!

Thanks for the info…sounds like a winner!!

I too did the La Cava event and I had such a great time I have a second one booked in October! If you search this forum there are a few threads ( use the magnifying glass at the top and type in wind down). You will love it!

Thanks also for the info…read the other threads…HILARIOUS!

1 Like

This sounds awesome. We love Epcot and this sounds like a great way to experience more of it. Dying to try it now.

I LOVED the La Cava Wind Down - so much so that I did it twice in one trip. I’d do it again in a heatbeat!

1 Like