Epcot Advice

The dining, Sunshine Seasons?, right between Soarin’ and Living with the Land is QS and one of our favorites.

1 Like

I just read that.I am looking at the menu now :smiley:

I’ve never really made the distinction between FW East and West; I go back and forth as needed based on what I want to do.

Illuminations is always at 9:00.

If you go into the touring plans lines app- click on the park- on the top there are two links: one to attractions, one to dining. If you click on the dining there is a list of every restaurant (table, counter and cart)- click on the name and you will find the complete menu. Look at Tangerine Cafe, or Katsura Grill.

1 Like

That’s probably pretty close as an average to work with. For some countires you may only need 15 min, others you may need 45. I’ve never really used a TP for WS. I keep track of my ADRs and make a note of any live shows I want to see, but otherwise I just wing it

2 Likes

Yorkshire Fish and Chips and Tangerine are my favorites. Katsura and Sommerfest are also very good. I find La Cantina and Lotus Blossom the least impressive.

1 Like

There are also wonderful snack options at the Les Halle cafe in France. We plan our day around the strawberry tart. That’s a lie. We plan the whole vacation on the strawberry tart.

6 Likes

We’re planning a trip for October. I’m thinking we may do about a day and a half with Epcot. I’m hoping to head that way on the day of arrival (probably mid to late afternoon) and do several of the FW attractions (FPP for Soarin, Mission Space, and maybe the character spot). Then, try to do the other attractions that shouldn’t need FPP (Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, The Seas, Turtle Talk, etc) and possibly catch Illuminations. Then, when we go back later in the week, get FPP for Frozen later in the morning and head straight for Test Track at rope drop. Once we’re done with Frozen, we can then spend the day touring WS and end the day stopping at Coral Reef on the way out for dinner.

I can’t really decide if I think DS would enjoy Agent P or not. DD will be too small for it. Not sure if it will be worth the time spent.

1 Like

This sounds like an approach I would take…

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not really trying to “Plan” that part, I am just trying to use that as a gauge to the rest of my day, if that makes sense.

Illuminations was 9:30 when I was there in Dec 2016.