Has there been any info as to when all the current additions to Epcot will be complete? We were there two weeks ago and amazed by how much construction was going on at once! The France expansion was enormous! I know that and the new Space restaurant will be within the next year but what about the other additions - like the Nature “neighborhood” and the Moana attraction?
Everything that has been announced is targeted to be ready at least by Epcot’s 40th anniversary, which means by 2022.
Whether that actually happens or not we’ll have to wait and see. And any further developments, those not yet announced, of which there are rumoured to be quite a few, would be after that.
Space 220 in the winter. New Details about Space 220 | TouringPlans.com Blog
Rat summer 2020. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/12/first-look-inside-remys-ratatouille-adventure-at-epcot/
Some projects have dates that have been announced, some have vague timeframes when they’ll open, and some things are just supposed to be ready before October 1, 2021 (Disney World’s 50th Anniversary).
Here’s are the opening dates that I’ve heard announced:
- “this winter” - Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue at the American Adventure
- “this winter” (likely near the end of winter) - Space 220
- 1/17/2020 - Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along
- 1/17/2020 - Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360
- 1/17/2020 - Awesome Planet at The Land
- Summer 2020 - Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Summer 2020 - La Crêperie de Paris table and quick service dining
No Opening Date Yet:
- Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure for Play Disney Parks
- HarmonioUS nighttime show
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
- Moana Journey of Water
- PLAY! pavilion
- Update to Spaceship Earth
- Wondrous China 360 film
- Mary Poppins Attraction
- Dreamers Point (new landscaping/Walt Disney statue behind Spaceship Earth)
- Gigantic Festival Pavilion in between World Showcase and other former Future World lands (there hasn’t been any follow up talk about this since D23 Expo)
I assume the 3 you have listed as 1/17/19 should be 1/17/20? (Not like I’ll be writing 2019 on checks until halfway through the year…)
Oops, sorry about that. You are correct. I fixed the original post!