Epcot 13 yo, 8 yo, 4 yo

7h
So, I am trying to put together a touring plan for Epcot. This is tricky due to ages of kiddos. I was trying to go by the tween plan but obviously, that won’t work for the little. I’d like to be able to send hubby with olders for the first attractions (Soarin, etc) and I can take little to Nemo or whatever. Then meet up as a family for Frozen ride. But, I need help and suggestions for remainder of the day. Any advice will be appreciated.

created
7h
last reply
1m5
replies

larrielaine
6h
Get everyone a FP+ for Frozen. Dad takes the bigs to Test Track and Mission Space for RD. You take the little to Nemo and Turtle Talk. Meet in front of Soarin and have everyone ride Soarin. Unless your little is too short for the height requirement or afraid of heights, they will probably love it.

teanderson
6h
Thanks! What about the rest of the park? Any other suggestions? Anything the little should avoid out of fear or boredom?

Tigger613
2h
So we do a fairly simple Future World Right / Future Word Lef / Around world showcase tour of Epcot. We hit most of the countries - mess in the shops. etc. The park IS for kids and we just (sorry) wander around. Yes we do hit the items with long lines first - but we basically do everything. Ok except for Living with the Land and Canada. I become creepy weird single old dude as no one will do them with me.

My kids have always loved spaceship earth - they ride it constantly

mkmuzzy
1h
@teanderson - It looks like you accidently posted this thread in the Disneyland forum, not the WDW one. I think you, as OP, can change the categories to move it to WDW, but I don’t know the exact how-to. You might get more comments in the WDW forum.

teanderson
1m
Thanks.

Topic Controls
Watching
You will receive notifications because you created this topic.
Suggested Topics

FastPass Order in TP
Feb 10
Touring Plans
What Time do Rides close for World of Color, and which Rides close?
May '16
Touring Plans
Not able to complete touring plans/website issues?
May '16
Touring Plans
Touring Plan not recognizing Magic Morning on Sep 13?
Aug '16
Touring Plans
DLR & CA -2 days, one day each - Help!
May '16
Touring Plans
There are 2 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in
Touring Plans

Other TouringPlans Resources

Website
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Let me try to help- will the older two want to go to the Character Spot? I think the 8 year old might like the tanks when you get off of Nemo- I could spend some time there and Turtle Talk can be fun for everyone. Pixar Films are fun for the whole family and Agent P?

2 Likes

Great suggestions! Thank you!

Is your 4 yr old definitely not tall enough for Test Track or Soarin (40 in, with shoes)? Besides what’s been mentioned already, there are also play areas at the end of Test Track and Mission Space that might be of interest to you and help keep everyone together more. and the entire World Showcase you can do together.

3 Likes