EPA hours just changed for mid-June?

I realize that anything is possible, but is it normal that Universal changed EPA for the week we are there in mid-June? Up until this morning, both parks had EPA every day. Now USO only has EPA on the Monday we are there and then nothing the rest of the week.

Is it normal for them to drastically change the calendar 3 weeks out? I wonder if they’re just not seeing people utilize USO EPA because there are so few attractions available there versus IoA. :thinking:

Now I feel like I’m going to need to check and recheck the hours multiple times before we actually go.

1 Like

I’ve only seen half of June having early entry for USF since I started checking. Just check before your trip.

2 Likes

Universal changes things last minute a lot in my experience. I mean like you get a days notice sometimes. So what @josephmatt said. You really have to leave it till the last minute to get a final plan. You don’t even get show schedules till the Sunday they start online for the week so depending your arrival day those can change from when you make your touringplan at home.

2 Likes

Universal typically “finalizes” their park operating hours calendar about 10 - 12 days in advance.

3 Likes

Thanks for this heads up. We’re going to be there slightly after you. I didn’t even think to double check the early hours!

1 Like

FYI I just got this update from touringplans about my upcoming stay:

2 Likes