Envious of my rotten kid who's in the MK today

You must be so disappointed :rofl::rofl: :grin:

2 Likes

My nights are sleepless, I tell you, sleepless! How have I failed so thoroughly as a parent?! He’s camping out in the Seas. (He loves aquariums; Epcot is heaven for him.) :laughing:

6 Likes

More coffee – Woodrow must not get enough sleep!

Pumpkin cream cold brew, he sez, is tasty. Still no vegetables in sight!

4 Likes

Pumpkin is a veggie :wink:

6 Likes

OMG, you’re right! I’ll consider forgiving him if he’ll just send me some more pictures. :laughing:

3 Likes

It may be a fruit actually, but either way, good for Woodrow. :grin:

5 Likes

A Bad Kid’s Definition of a Healthy Meal

Passionfruit cheesecake doth not a nutritious luncheon make, methinks. Hmph!

6 Likes

Rotten to the core this one. :apple:

4 Likes

Now Mr. Fancy Pants is complaining about the potato chip crumbs on his laaaaaaaamb choooooppppp.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I have to leave work, which is good, because now he’s either going to become a drunken lout, or he will be carted off in a cyclone like somebody in Kansas.

Heavy sigh.

7 Likes

Is has fruit in the name lady… what more do you want?? :rofl:

3 Likes

ROFL! Like a typical mother, I just cannot be appeased! :innocent:

3 Likes

What a great day for Woodrow! I would be so jealous if my kid was there!

3 Likes

For real, I’m so stoked for him. I can’t wait to see him next month. :heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

I love your Bad Kid trip reports! So much fun. Does Woodrow know how famous he is on here?

4 Likes

You are super sweet, but there are only 180-some views on this thread of just 35 (about to be 36) posts. Woodrow’s not famous, but he does know about this forum, my posts, and y’all’s answers. He knows to be on the lookout for Liners, and he knows if anyone yells, “WOODY! BAD KID” at him, it’s a Liner. And he’s open to chatting and photos, as long as he isn’t sooper busy being a coordinator. (Hint: If you see Woody, and you also see a pool of blood, that’s not a good time to get a selfie.)

I’m at home, and I’m not sure how to post his pictures from here, but that’s cool because he’s only sent a couple of pics. I don’t think he’ll stick around for the Epcot Harmonious fireworks; he’ll want to beat the traffic. He did ride GOTG:CR, but he was stuck in line for an extra 30-40 minutes. He still felt it was worth it, though!

Then he went back to the World Showcase for more Food & Wine Festival snacking. Woodrow always loved the Food & Wine Festival, even when he was a little kid.

Thanks for following along and acting as a poor mom’s sounding board while she deals with the terrible behavior of her youngest hooligan!!! I hope you all have such bad kids! Or if not human kids, at least cats who push your coffee cups off the counter and dogs who bark at the mailman! :heart_eyes:

14 Likes