Endless Summer Resort

I’m curious to those who go to Universal, and don’t stay at a deluxe hotel, would you stay at one of these? We usually stay at Cabana Bay whenever we go, but would consider staying at one of these because they’re newer, and they’re themed.

Has anyone stayed here yet? Or, would you ever consider staying here? I completely understand that most stay at the deluxe resorts because of the EPs, but we’ve gone when it isn’t as busy, so it wasn’t really necessary for us (but would do it for a night if it was a busy time).

I have not stayed at Endless Summer yet, but would consider staying there particularly if we were a group of 5 (which we often are). The family suite would work well for us. 3 queen beds and even a table.

We’ve stayed at both Portofino and Cabana Bay and liked both of those. CB was last May when it wasn’t crowded plus my mother and I were planning on spending a lot of time at Volcano Bay.

I went to Cabana Bay twice last year. This January, we will be a group of five, ages 33, 28, 14, 12 and 11. We are staying at Endless Summer Resort in a two bedroom suite this time. I am looking forward to seeing how it works out.
I would do cabana bay again but its too small to really hold the 5 of us.