Enchanted Tales with Belle and boys?

I have two boys, 8 and 11 and my nephew is 13…will they like ETwB? Not sure if I should waste a FP on this for them? niece (9) and nephew (4) are going so my sister signed us all up, but after looking at it…not sure.

As long as they aren’t super shy they probably will. They give lots of the kids parts to play like the Beast and the guards. We saw lots of boys enjoying themselves.

1 Like

My son LOVED it. He got to be the Beast and he was full on crushing on Belle by the time it was all over. He was 7:

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat for my upcoming trip. My boys are 7 & 10 and we will be trying this for the first time. I hope we will be fine, but gotta try it once.

I showed a vid to my 11 year old and he’s not interested. (and he’s fine watching princess movies, but this looked a little babyish/boring to him. Oh well…changed the fastpasses to Space Mtn. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm… my littles (5 & 7) really enjoy it, but by about 10 I don’t think they’ll be into it at all anymore, especially if they weren’t into the movie. It’s a fairly long attraction, so may be a good time for the older boys to go to HM or Philharmagic.

1 Like

I think it really depends on the boys. It’s DEFINITELY aimed at the under 10 princess girl audience, but I have seen some younger boys enjoy it. I guessing 8 maybe, 11, maybe not, 13 probably not. Might be a good idea to show it to them on YouTube first…

My 7 and 11 year old boys happily took parts, the 7 year old getting to be the Beast. My teenage son did not want to participate, but he watched the others. I felt like this was a really nice thing to do as a family, to all be there to watch those who participated. They do a really nice job with this show.

1 Like

I agree. Even though it’s not “my sort of thing”, the production values are excellent, from the magic mirror at the beginning, to the AAs, cast interaction, sets, etc. I’m very glad I went once so I could appreciate the detail and theatricality of the production, but I probably won’t be going back…

My 11yo DS would have preferred sticking pins in his eyes. But YMMV.

1 Like

Ha! This is how my 12 year old felt going to the Frozen sing a long! Same with the Frozen live show at California Adventure. He still went, but complained bitterly!

I did Frozen solo and let the boys do SW stuff. No point making everyone miserable! I also did Fantasyland solo, though not for as long as I would have liked.

1 Like