Enchanted Tales Return Date

Disney is announcing things through blogs again?

8 Likes

It’s reopening just after we leave :cry:. But Ariel’s Grotto is reopening next week!

3 Likes

Yay!

Boo!

More Lightning Lanes so that’s good too.

2 Likes

Same! Literally the day after :sob:

My guess is these bloggers know CM’s that are telling them things. Don’t ask me how I know :wink:

3 Likes

This says “announced”. It is like that housekeeping story. Disney is officially using the blogs again.

My favorite example of this practice was when every single blog had the exact same text and photos about the dining plan changes. Then Disney realized they really didn’t want credits to be shared. Suddenly, “we never said that.”

Lol, some old practices might be returning.

5 Likes

Here is the relevant portion of the post:

Ariel’s Grotto will reopen to guests in January 22. Enchanted Tales with Belle will return on February 19, 2023. Both attractions will be offered as part of Genie+ as well, providing Lightning Lane access.

1 Like

Is it you?! :rofl:

1 Like

Enchanted Tales is one of my favorite things to do at MK. I love most everything about this experience.

I wonder if they’re keeping the magic door. :thinking:

2 Likes

:rofl: I’d have to actually work to find out things! I know someone that knows someone though. I knew on Sunday :grin::zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

I’m so excited for DD!! This just solidified a princess day for us in April. DS has done it twice and now would think it super lame but DD will adore it.

6 Likes

This!! The only time I’ve done ET was on my very first Disney trip ever as a 28 year old and it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: blew my mind!! Belle must’ve known because she let me be a part of the show.

3 Likes

Nearly 3 years later. Phew. Why did it take this long?! :cry:

1 Like

Happy news! :heart_eyes:

I’ve been twice since the reopening. No ET joy.

At this point in time a return trip could be a ways out. :patient: <that’s the patient emogi. :blush:

1 Like

Yes! I’ve been twice since reopening too, and felt ET’s absence each time. :cry: not planning another trip until my unborn child is almost three, so yeah, it’ll be a while here too :joy:

2 Likes

Yay! We can commiserate together!

1 Like

Well, I guess they’ll be going back to MK on the 24th after AK then… can’t pass up Ariel.

1 Like