I’m considering buying the Early Morning Magic in Toy Story Land for August.
- I only have one day available for Hollywood Studios so this helps get a lot of stuff in.
- I’m pretty sure I’ll need to buy an extra meal above the Dining Plan so that offsets some of the cost.
- Going to do it on the first morning after arriving so DS7 & DS9 should still be eager to get going.
- We have seen Little Mermaid and Beauty & Beast shows in the past.
Here’s the plan–
- 6:15 Leave hotel
- 6:45 Arrive at HS front gate
- 7:00 Backlot Express for Pastries & Coffee
- 7:15 Do Toy Story Land characters meets first before lines get long
- 7:45 An hour for TSL rides
- 8:45 Leave TSL, go to JTA signup
- 9:00 Breakfast back at Backlot
- 9:30 Star Tours (FP 9:15 )
- 9:40 Tower of Terror (Could not get FP, so we will live with the wait)
- 10:20 Lightning McQueen (Skip if running short on time)
- 10:40 Ready Set Party Time (Skip if running short on time)
- 10:50 Rockin’ Roller Coaster (FP 10:30)
- 11:20 Get kids to JTA rehearsal after mandatory toilet break
- 11:40 Enjoy JTA show
- 12:00 Head to hotel for pool
I’d like to get an 11:30 ToT fast pass. Then we would sign up for the 10:20 JTA performance after Star Tours and hit ToT at the end. Should cut down on the walking. Got my fingers crossed that the renovations are fixed up by then.
The other option I considered was to skip JTA and hit ToT at 8:45 with the rope drop crowd. Seemed like unnecessary walking up and down sunset boulevard and the ToT wait queue isn’t that bad as long at it is less than 30 minutes like the plan calculator predicts.