EMM - MNSSHP Just Do it!

I know it seems expensive, but just do it! It was the highlight of my most recent trip!!
We arrived thru security and scanned our bands promptly at 7:45am. Made our way directly to 7DMT which we rode 6x before riding PP 1x, and then heading to breakfast right after. The breakfast was very good, plenty of food, and lots of variety.

MNSSHP was also worth EVERY cent! Most lines were short or walk on. 7DMT was 40 minutes, but everything else seemed 10 or less… parade, castle show, all incredible!!

@Tate when are you going to WDW again?

1 Like

Great to hear! We have EMM and MVMCP booked and, although we have done MVMCP before, we have not done EMM. Excited to hear how great it was for you!

Hello @SillySamsMom we’ll be there 5-13 April, any chance you’ll be there too?

I really considered EMM for TSL but then decided against it because of the early start time. My fam likes to sleep! We are planning on MVMCP. I hope we picked a decent night. I’ve heard crowds seem bigger this year. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the Halloween party. We loved it last year!

Not likely. We are booked again for oct 2019.

1 Like

Where are you staying in April? Too bad Easter is so late this year. If it were Easter break, I might be able to make that happen!

Beach Club, can’t wait

We stayed Beach club this last time for 9 out of the 10 nights. We got a standard room - distance from pool was far. Pool is massive. And while we enjoyed it, we didn’t enjoy it as much as I expected. Never once used the waterslide! Sam would make friends who weren’t allowed to leave the pool we were currently in to go down the slide with her.

I also found the selection of foods in the Beach Club Marketplace was a bit limited, and not enough options when trying to feed a picky eater (Sam!)

The theming and décor of the hotel is nice. Rooms very large. I really like the designated closet in the deluxe room. The bed was the best Disney bed I have ever slept on!

Walking distance to Epcot is PRICELESS. France for breakfast when they open at 9 am is awesome, getting to Epcot for Early EMH is so easy! Bag check - a breeze!

We agreed that we would stay there again, but probably as adults only or when Sam got a lot older and we could enjoy world showcase more.