EMM hours and BOG ADR

I have read multiple times about getting a breakfast ADR for BOG right at 8:05, and then getting some rides in before RD. But, now I am finding that EMM is happening on both of the days we had planned MK, and the earliest I can get BOG is 8:25. Will this change the possibility of getting any early rides?
I had planned Mobile Order and arriving a little earlier than the exact ADR time. Or did I just understand all of this incorrectly, and breakfast ADR at BOG does not get a head start on rides…

7DMT is the only ride that can sometimes be ridden before RD after going to BoG. But, with EMM going on, the best you’ll get is to get in the standby line before the RD crowd arrives.

8:25am may work, I think you are still seated ob the order you arrive, so you’d want to try to get there at 8. I have heard reports that boG might not seat you THAT early, though.

1 Like

There were reports of no more than 20 minutes early so try to change your reservation. If the stars align then you could then get in line for 7dmt or another ride ahead of the RD crowd.

2 Likes

Also, remember it’s not the same as mobile order. It has its own special pre-order that can be done days in advance. Someone else can say if I’m correct, but I think you might have to use the desktop site and not the MDE app.

You definitely don’t want to be stuck in line to order food that morning.

1 Like

Desktop, 30 days in advance.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, with an 8:35 BoG time. Our plan is to RD 7DMT before breakfast. We know they’ll seat us if we arrive slightly late, so we’d rather make sure we get that one out of the way.

1 Like