EMM/FP for B Resort - Difficulty with Linking Properly

I was super-excited to find that I’m able to link my B Resort reservation to MyDisneyExperience so I can get the 60-day FastPass BUT I’m running into a wall. I have a reservation for 2 adults and 1 child. MyDisneyExperience thinks I have a reservation for 2 adults and 2 children. I cannot go beyond the page that tells me to name the travelers because I don’t have a name for a second child. (It’s hard when I don’t HAVE a second child! :-P) I contacted Disney and they said they couldn’t help me because it’s not their reservation, even though this issue is with their app. Because my reservation with B Resort is correct - 2 adults and 1 child - I’m not sure they can help, either.

Has anyone experienced this? If so, how did you resolve?

I haven’t tried, but why not just name them “childX”. Then just don’t include them in any FPs.

It’s a work around so you can book FPs. Hopefully.

Are you trying to do this via app or website? Maybe try the other one?

Yeah - that was the only workaround I could come up with. Just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone has had this experience, before I messed with my “Friends & Family” online.

Ran into a similar problem. We are 3 adults & 1 child on MDE. We first booked Port Orleans in Jan and linked our MDE, told 3 & 2, called to correct told can’t do.Added SIL(don’t tell her) no prob. Got better deal at B Resort and canceled everything. NO problem at B with MDE, we were 3 & 1,waited til 7 am EST 60 days out and made FPP’s. 4 day PH 6/5-6/8

I had same issue. We are two adults. I had to create 2 kids to join our group, but they don’t have to have Disney tickets. I confirmed with hotel and my booking is only for 2 adults. Seems to be some issue with linking a offsite, Disney affiliated resort.

Thank you for your help!

Yes, I’ve got the confirmation from the hotel saying 2 adults and 1 child, so it’s clear the issue is with the My Disney Experience site. Argh. Oh well. Glad to hear you were able to successfully work around it! Makes me feel MUCH better! :slight_smile:

This resort was the last one to be connected into MDE. And it took a while to do.

It sounds like the systems aren’t really compatible for some reason and they’ve had to do a hurried fix to make it work. Hence the issues between the two systems.

We’ll post a review of the B when we get back. Seems nobody here has stayed at the B. First time for everything.

1 Like

Would love to here your feedback. We are staying there in a couple.of months