EMM at TSL - explain it to me?

I originally had a business trip scheduled during my son’s spring break (:disappointed_relieved:), but was able to get it rescheduled at the last minute. Which left me booking a trip to WDW just one week in advance.

Plan is to hit AK and HS, and hang at the pool, arcade, mini golf, DS, etc. I have purchased EMM at HS, the only extra hours deal available during my trip (no DAH and no EMM at MK during my dates). I’ve got some reasonable FPs and a plan to RD AK.

I don’t actually know what to expect from EMM? I have a 7:00 am reservation, is that the earliest? Where is breakfast/how does that work? Will there be a Disney bus, or would it be best just to do something like a Minnie van? Staying at POR.

I’m trying to figure this out myself, but I’m leaving on Tuesday and trying to get actual work done :slight_smile: Any insight or tips anyone has would be appreciated.

My DD and I loved EMM at TSL (we did it in December). Your 7 am reservation is the earliest time (although the time really doesn’t matter).
We arrived right at 7 (but you probably want to be more organized than us and arrive closer to 6:45). We grabbed some pastries and coffee and then around 7:15 lined up by the Chinese theater. A few minutes later we were let into TSL. We rode TSMM x 3 (once was at 9 am with regular park opening), ASS x 2, met Woody and Jessie and rode SDD x 5 (we had time to go once more but my DD was done). We then had breakfast around 9:30 which was plenty of time. Just an FYI with breakfast you can order as many entrees as you want (we actually tried all the dishes except the shrimp and grits).
So much fun!! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Whoa, @Dreamer! You can really order everything?! Thanks for all the good information, we’re doing EMM at TSL in a little over a week! Now I’m even more proud of my decision to do it.

2 Likes

I found this article to be very interesting and helpful. It made me want to go, but I don’t think the timing will work out for our short trip in May.

https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-toy-story-land-early-morning-magic-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

1 Like

Yes, you can. The CMs actually encouraged people to order multiple entrees.
We thought the best ones were the chicken and donuts and the mexican egg bowl.

1 Like

Where is the breakfast? Or does that change?

1 Like

It’s now at Backlot Express (when we did it in December it was at ABC commissary).
The menu looks the same though.

2 Likes