EMH or Preopen ADR

Which is better for “fantasyland first” touring plan without 7DMT fast passes. Booking a BOG 8:05am ADR on a 9am open day—-OR ——go to morning 8-9 EMH at MK? (Crowd Calendar predicts 8 for the days in question).

For lower waits across the whole land and not just 7DMT, I vote 8am EMH as long as you can be there by 7.30 at the very latest.

1 Like

PPO is always better. You get to line up for 7DMT before RD & frequently they start the ride before RD. BOG is a fast meal as long as you pre-order. You should be done 30-45 minutes (I am 30 or less, but with no kids)

1 Like

The risk with a PPO reservation is that it turns into an EMH.

Which means deciding whether the dining is more important than the early access. On the other hand, if you cancel the PPO you’re no worse off than if you’d just gone with EMH anyway - apart from the fact your careful planning will be turned on it’d head. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very true :slight_smile: I have never gone at a time of year when park times have changed. So I do PPO BOG every trip

1 Like

If you are looking to do 7dmt, then a PPO ADR. If you are looking at everything in fantasyland, then EMH. We did an 8am EMH and everything, other than PPF and 7dmt, was walk on or a very short wait. We had roped dropped PPF, which to me was not as crazy as rope dropping 7dmt.

2 Likes