Emergency: Enablers required

What if you stay somewhere off property for real cheap and just uber or get rides from friends?

2 Likes

:crying_cat_face:

And I’m selling the September trip to myself as a MNSSHP trip.

4 Likes

Disney has been truly lacking w/ parties at WDW since reopening, it would be best to lower your expectations here.

4 Likes

The math on that tends to make it not worth it. And I’ve found decent rates at ASMu and Endless Summer. But adding two extra nights (etc) is a big chunk of extra.

1 Like

Consider Sept to be a full on research trip for Dec. At least for the WDW days. Use them to learn and perfect G+. Is June solo?

3 Likes

Parade. Fireworks. That’s all I’m asking. Plus entry to MK at 4pm. Which means I don’t need to buy park hoppers.

3 Likes

But a July trip would be with all kinds of great liners!

Okay, I will stop.

MNSSHP for the first time since 2019?!?! Absolutely. Go for it!

1 Like

No. June is going to be a very sociable trip.

1 Like

For the first time since 2017 for me. And that was a disaster because it rained the whole time. No headless horseman.

2 Likes

Click the purchase button.

7 Likes

You gonna have your june trip between the 10th and 18th?

1 Like

No. End of the month.

Are we really still debating this?

3 Likes

Book it.

4 Likes

Yeah … I needed permission to do it. But once I got permission … I hesitated. And then asked myself why.

So I posted a thread on the DLP chat on Facebook. Just how good are these 30th anniversary celebrations and when do they end. Answer: Very good, and probably before your birthday in April.

Orlando in September is slipping away …

5 Likes

Best part.
Sounds like you have your decision. Stop looking at flights. Like don’t even do it next week. It’s off the table. Enjoy your time in Paris!

8 Likes

Tell me what you want me to enable and I’ll be there for you. :joy:

6 Likes

Ok so how about you book the flight as a placeholder. Worse case you cancel and have another credit to hold onto for a couple months before you book another trip.

4 Likes

That’s next level enabling.

4 Likes