Emergency: Enablers required

Didn’t sleep well last night. In part because I was tossing and turning over the decision. Which might suggest I should stick with my existing plan.

Ugh.

The “cheap” flight is really “cheap”.

2 Likes

Do it! DLP will be there anytime you are in the mood.

4 Likes

DLP has Marvel.
And an underground dragon.
(And different fun things sounds better than the same fun things to some of us who get stuck with WDW bc DLR and DLP cost too much to get to.)

2 Likes

What a wonderful, but tough decision to have to make! Do both!!

4 Likes

:100:

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to miss the beautiful 30th at DLP. WDW has been falling horribly short on anything special since reopening and I expect the party to be another disappointment. If you really wanted a good Disney party to attend, I’d do it at DL in CA instead. But maybe just save the money and enjoy DLP.

3 Likes

Since when were you people so obsessed with DLP? You like it so much, you can go there.

DLP is an arguably prettier version of MK plus a few extras.

WDW is MK with vast amounts of extra. Oh, and UOR is thrown in for free.

But now I’m all confused.

Look at this:

3 Likes

It’s literally the cheapest flight on the board. Why are we still having this conversation?

5 Likes

Not only is it the cheapest, in most cases it’s the cheapest by a large margin.

3 Likes

And the price has held since yesterday? This is a no-brainer.

5 Likes

Haven’t you heard… there’s a major boycott going on right now :wink: Boycott everything Disney. I think DLP might be exempt

3 Likes

If you weren’t confused, what would the answer be? You know it. Your brain is just throwing up a smoke screen. You just have to decide and be happy with your reasons. Easy peasy.

4 Likes

Look to see if there is a super cheap fair for July 21st - 26th. If there is, take it and go to DLP in September. Win-win.

(See, I’m double-enabling you), even if you ARE ignoring me.

6 Likes

For only 30 extra you can go Sunday to Sunday…

6 Likes

I replied to the wrong person. Sigh.

3 Likes

Yes, I did notice that. But then the whole trip balloons in price because of the extra nights accommodation and food and tickets and whatnot.

4 Likes

Way to not enable yourself…

4 Likes

This is a non-starter because I will only just have got back home from my June trip.

Also:

This additionally demonstrates just how good that September fare is.

1 Like

I’m trying to be vaguely sensible.

2 Likes

I really want to book the flight.

BUT

While my February trip was good, my March trip was awesome. The difference: I was with friends in March. The September trip would be solo. (But then the DLP trip would be solo, too.)

I really hate Genie, so I’d need a strategy.

Everyone has given me DLP 30 FOMO, but then whatever I miss there I make up for with MNSSHP. Maybe.

3 Likes