Emergency: Enablers required

I have a trip to DLP planned for the end of September as a halfway house between my June and December WDW trips.

But then I thought, why not go to WDW instead? The idea would be to hit MNSSHP. I have an AP for UOR and would probably not visit WDW parks other than for MNSSHP.

I found a “cheap” flight on dates that work. Slightly struggling with accommodation, but haven’t tried very hard.

9 Likes

This seems like a Very Good Idea.

4 Likes

Is the Disney+ subscriber discount still active for your dates? It’s a good deal.

4 Likes

Maybe annual passes will be back before then too…

2 Likes

Oh, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building, you can’t even wait until after your June trip to switch your September trip! :joy:

That said …

17 Likes

Try Cabana Bay or Endless Summer. It seems like those should have a sale between now and then.

2 Likes

Seems completely reasonable to me.

3 Likes

Especially with a Universal AP. Those rates can be awesome discounts, they just take a while to come out

4 Likes

I approve.

3 Likes

Currently thinking of split stay: two nights at UOR (Endless Summer = $114 per night) and three at WDW (looking into pricing now).

3 Likes

I need you to come to WDW in July, though. Then come back in September.

3 Likes

Book the flight asap before that “cheap” one goes away. You will always be able to find deals on accommodations. You will be on here complaining tomorrow if the price of the flight goes up.

11 Likes

Sounds fun!

2 Likes

Yes. Get on this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Voice of non-enablement : I’ve seen the 30th birthday decorations at DLP and they look great. Are you going to DLP a different time if you cancel your Sept trip?

7 Likes

Yep. You have 24 hrs to cancel for a full refund too so book now, search hotels later

2 Likes

I don’t understand. Isn’t DLP fun? Wouldn’t it be fun to do both? Variety?

8 Likes

Completely unrelated, it was your second to last trip (if I remember correctly) to DLP that was the very first thread I ever read on the forum.

It’s all your fault that I’m still here.

(Thank you)

Also, go where you are happiest.

And always eat dessert first.

9 Likes

This is excellent advice. Dont be at dlp wishing you were at wdw.

4 Likes

Not helping.

I thought maybe for my birthday in April, but I think the 30th anniversary may just be a year long.

DLP is fun for people who can’t go to WDW.

Meh.

4 Likes