Elevators in the parks - know of any?

Guests only.

1 Like

How old is DD? Does she like princesses?

At around 3pm, they have Cinderella and Prince Charming come down the staircase and I think any kids and parents can also follow them down. They have a cute little dance.

And there’s the band and the pianist too. Actually I think the conductor is the pianist. He takes requests (and yes, Let it Go is always requested).

1 Like

She’s 3, and she likes princesses well enough. She’s more excited about fairies right now, so we’ll definitely be meeting Tinkerbell. But I digress. Thanks so much for letting me know about that option!

No sir. Get out!

Where?

Cool! I’m 5 mins from MHT :slight_smile: Haven’t been To Storyland in about 12 yrs, but loved it back then!

Exeter 03833

1 Like

I spent many a wayward high school summer day at Hampton Beach!

1 Like

We went to Hampton Beach for a week every summer growing up! My Grandfather had a cottage nearby. I could go for some Blinks fried dough right now. Yum!

2 Likes

Nice! Were you living here for school?

Hampton has changed so much!

Mmmmm Blinks.

Better beach a bit north in Rye

Sort of. I taught math at Phillips Exeter.

I spent 18 summers in the Lake Region, but love fishing in Hampton Beach area as well as Gloucester

1 Like

My friend had a place in between Hampton and Rye

1 Like

Oh boy. They’ve got troubles out that way now… :-/

But still, very cool! I love Exeter. When we were contemplating a move, it was tops on my list for proximity to the ocean and lovely community feel. My Aunt and Uncle live there.

1 Like

I think more than speed, the themeing is the concern with ToT. I foolishly convinced my then 4 year old DD to give it a try. She cried. Not cool.

It was 3 more years before she’d even consider it.

So, if spooky isn’t good, skip it.

1 Like

Spot on. I just showed DS a youtube video, explaining what the ride would be like. To my surprise the idea of the fast falls didn’t seem to bother him, but in his words “that ride is too spooky for me.” So, it looks like we’ll do the Chicken Elevator!

1 Like