Electrical Water Pageant and ADR at Whispering Canyon

I will be at MK on 11/03. It closes at 8pm on that day, and the expected crowd level is 4. We want to stay until the end. I have an ADR at 9:15pm at Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. The WDW website says that I should be able to see the Electrical Water Pageant from the Wilderness Lodge starting 9:30. I have a few questions:

1. What time is the pageant visible from the shore at MK? Is it visible from there at all?
  2. Would I be able to see the pageant from the boat from MK to the Wilderness Lodge? If yes, what time should I take the boat? Would it be doable, considering the expected crowd, to take the boat at that time?
  3. WDW website says that the pageant should be visible from the Wilderness Lodge from 9:35. Until when would it remain visible?
  4. Is it possible to see the pageant from inside the restaurant (Whispering Canyon)? My ADR is at 9:15, so I think that I will have to be in the restaurant while the pageant is visible from the Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks in advance for the help with this!

Can’t see it from the restaurant. The water parade is great viewing from the beach at the lodge. The show last around 15 to 20 minutes. I did not see any boats running during the show. I believe it goes to the Grand Floridian next.

This should give you an idea of times and where

Thanks, I had seen this. The issue here is that I want to see if I manage to stay in MK until it closes, make my ADR on time and see some of the pageant. I’m not sure it is possible.

Thanks for the info! According to Disney it goes Polynesian->Grand Floridian->Wilderness Lodge->Wilderness Resort->Contemporary. Then it goes to the front of MK only if there are extended hours that day (though 11/3 there aren’t EH at MK). I am trying to figure out a way to see this sometime between coming out from MK to the Wilderness Lodge.

Another idea would be to cancel my ADR at Whispering Canyon at 9:15, and get an ADR at Kona at the Polynesian at 8:45, which is the latest option among the MK resorts.