EE will reopen 4/16!

Eeeee!!. It’s a family saga about why, but we’re going 05/07 specifically for EE. I was going to be so heartbroken if it wasn’t open by then.

4 Likes

Ok so does this mean we should restructure our April 29 Tp at AK to RD EE ( in case it goes down later) and then plan to hit pandora next with our DAS? Or stay with Pandora first and work our way around to EE… this is a must for our family. I am so. Darn. Excited.

1 Like

You have just the 1 day?
EE will be LL – or in your case you should be able to pick it up with DAS I would think.

If not, I would think if you did Pandora first you would still have a low wait at EE if you went there right after, assuming you’re doing the early entry thing (which is way freakin early about now but whatevs)

3 Likes

Reading reports that EE will join the G+ lineup when it comes back up in April, just like FEA, SM, and MMRR.

4 Likes

That’s been confirmed on Disney’s site.

4 Likes

EE opened today. It went down for at least an hour, but I think it’s running. Let’s just say it has a standby time posted.

2 Likes

I think I saw that it was open yesterday, too. At least before a lightning storm closed it down.

2 Likes

Here is the ambiguous tweet that gave me that impression:

https://twitter.com/ThrillData/status/1515086441629507588?s=20&t=DkZMUCwJxlsP-PngN63z6Q

ETA: And here is a blog post that says it opened around 3pm yesterday, a day before its official re-opening.

1 Like

I’d ask @mikejs78 to confirm but he doesn’t probably know (even though that’s his blog)

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Maybe he uses ghost writers and he can’t keep up with all the content. Lots of big successful blogs do that these days.

4 Likes

Even one with barely a middling following?

3 Likes

You never can tell. People do things that I’ll never understand.

3 Likes