EE will reopen 4/16!

:pray:t3::pray:t3:

I have seen on social that EE will be reopening on 4/16

Has anyone seen this in any official capacity??

11 Likes

Nothing official, although we just watched a vlogger a couple days ago who asked the CM who was stationed outside EE when it was going to open, and he indicated probably mid-April sometimes. Of course, CMs are often the last to know, who knows how believable that was.

1 Like

Oh, that would be a fun change of plans.

12 Likes

I did just look at the WDW page. It shows no operating hours today and tomorrow and then this:

Hooray!!

14 Likes

This makes me so happy.

7 Likes

Hmmm . Now you have me questioning whether you are Blog Mickey. A blogger who was excited about some thing would use an! At the end of his sentence. A regular guy might make a mistake and just use a period.

:thinking:

6 Likes

He did use italics though, which clearly shows experience in the written arts of a blog.

7 Likes

Good point

4 Likes

Woot woot! My favorite ride in AK. I won’t be there for another year (well, unless something changes with my plans in the meantime), but I’m happy for everyone else going in the near future.

3 Likes

Oh come on. You’ll be back sooner than that. :wink:. You can’t stay away.

4 Likes

There is already a possibility of an October trip to Orlando for work. But not a certainty.

3 Likes

Two days late!!! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: but a big yay for @OBNurseNH!!!

6 Likes

Oh Thank God! I was worried it was going to turn into another people mover situation.

3 Likes

I mean it hasn’t actually started running yet so there’s still time for this to become a “thing”

2 Likes

Well oh crap :grimacing: i take it back…i am cautiously optomistic that this will not turn into another people mover thing :laughing:

4 Likes

The rumor is that they have decided to do something about Disco Yeti FINALLY.

From now, it will be Punk Rocker Yeti.

5 Likes

He certainly has the hair for it.

Wait - maybe it’s 80s Hairband Yeti?

5 Likes

Could be! You know how rumors go!

1 Like

We skipped AK last trip because EE was still down. So happy it’s back. Have park res on May 21.

3 Likes