Edit: Working Now - Yacht Club Room Finder Not Working

Edit: My fault it is working now, apparently and unbeknownst to me, double queen bed rooms are only on the fourth floor and you have to goto the fourth floor in touring plans to see them. So if you click on first, second, third, etc. it shows no standard rooms. Thank you all for the help!

Using the Yacht Club room finder, it appears that it does not work. I am searching for standard room, two queen beds and I have tried multiple options. It shows no suggested rooms, and when selecting TP picks it does not function either.

Can someone please tell me if I am doing something incorrect? I have been a member for a few years now and not had this problem at other resorts using the room finder. Though it appears other customers of Touring Plans are having a similar issue.

Thank you very much!

Standard 2 Queen rooms, no other options selected

It’s working fine for me.

That is amazing as it is not working for me at all. Using Chrome on PC and mobile (android).
I tried multiple settings and as little settings as possible. Hopefully will get more answers, but I am excited it is working for you and I am actually able to identify some of the standard rooms based on your search, so thank you :slight_smile:

Tried internet explorer and no go as well. Very odd. I can get it to work for riverside, but not here.

Have you unclicked “touring plans picks”?

Yea, I have tried it multiple ways, with different items selected or not selected. Cannot get anything to stick and respond with rooms like what was posted in the picture above.

My fault it is working now, apparently and unbeknownst to me, double queen bed rooms are only on the fourth floor and you have to goto the fourth floor in touring plans to see them. So if you click on first, second, third, etc. it shows no standard rooms. Thank you all for the help!