Eating My Way Through DLR

That would be great!

3 Likes

This is a great report! I am slowly going to make my way through it over the next few days as I get ready to go to DLR myself!

This was one of those moments when who you think you’re talking with in this forum is not who you were talking to. Why oh why did I think you were a guy??!!! LOL Love putting faces to names :smiley:

6 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I did know that. What I didn’t know was that she still did that! I thought maybe they removed that element during the refurbishment. Is there a way to do it now that the poison Apple is gone? Or is she now always peeking out?

2 Likes

I absolutely 100% agree with you!

2 Likes

The first time I saw the Evil Stepmother was at night, while I was waiting for Peter Pan. She disappeared shortly after I saw her. The line moved so I had to move. I keep on forgetting to take a picture of her disappearing act.

The picture I posted was on my way into the ride. I didn’t hang around long enough to watch her disappear! But I’ll be pack in January/February and will make time to do the little stuff such as this.

1 Like

I’m going back in late January/Early February. I miss @Julianne_fki by a few days. We can go have fried chicken at Plaza Inn, if our dates line up! :grin:

2 Likes

I will be there 12/8-12. I am going to Spain at the end of January, so no chance of being in DL then. Someday our trips will overlap again.

3 Likes

Hehe! I was going to go that week but DSIS convinced me to go to FL instead.

3 Likes

It’s on a loop. I guess I thought it was always on a loop. I enjoyed showing that to my friend. She’d never noticed it before.

1 Like

Much easier to see at night.

@Julianne_fki

I wanted to show this off!

5 Likes

You got it! Yay! I have mine on this little island in our kitchen. It makes me happy every time I walk by. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes