Eat, Drink, and Be Scary: A Musical Trip to the World

Of all the trip reports you’ve ever seen here, this will definitely be one of them.

WHO

Me, wife, adult stepson, DD14

(There is also a DD17 who opted out and didn’t want to miss some things going on at home. I will miss her, but also welcome the instant 20% savings on food/flight/tickets.)

WHEN

Getting up at 5am tomorrow to get ready and hit the road for Chicago and then landing in Orlando early afternoon.

ABSTRACT

Lots of new experiences for us. Several first-time meals, first-time resorts, MNSSHP, HHN, and more. A focus on food, fun, and music. You’re all invited.

Only 6 total nights, because we have to get back for something, but we will try to make the most of our time.

Now to officially kick this thing off…

https://vimeo.com/762843665

46 Likes

I found your thread! :confetti_ball::raised_hands::champagne:

The video link didn’t work for me. Not sure if it’s a permissions thing?

3 Likes

Probably. Hopefully fixed now.

3 Likes

Love it! I’m so glad you are finally able to make this trip happen. I hope it’s everything you dreamed it would be.

8 Likes

Fixed! Beautiful playing!

10 Likes

I loved the piano intro to your trip. And you are doing HHN, can’t wait to hear what you think. Have all the fun!

7 Likes

That was absolutely lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Safe travels!!

8 Likes

Have a great trip!

6 Likes

Have a great time Paul and family! :smiley:

7 Likes

What a perfect song to set the tone for a trip!

Safe travels!

7 Likes

5am is rough. But I will thank myself later I hope.

16 Likes

Safe travels and have ALL the fun!!!

6 Likes

As one whose MDE avatar is Jiminy Cricket, I thank you for that delightful musical interlude.

Have a magical trip!

7 Likes

Safe travels @Tall_Paul1, looking forward to the trip report! And as both a Disney fan and a piano player, I really appreciated that intro!

9 Likes

Hard to beat that trip report intro! Have a great time!

6 Likes

THIS is how you start a trip report! WHOOP!

6 Likes

Beautiful :musical_keyboard: :notes:!

4 Likes

Boarding soon. See y’all there.

30 Likes

:laughing:

13 Likes

Also loved the piano intro. I played as a kid (mom was a music teacher and musician and she taught me starting from like 3 or 4 years old) but I gave it up as teens do because it’s their mom’s thing. Once I kick out the last kid (I mean she willingly with much desire moves into her college dorm) I would like to take lessons again (not from my mom!) LOL

8 Likes