Early Morning Monorails from Poly

I searched for this and could not find recent info. We are going to be at the Poly next week and I am wondering when the earliest monorails start running? Wanting to do extra morning hours and rope drop.

Also when does the first monorails leave the TTC for Epcot? I am wondering if I need to drive.

Thanks.

They start from both the Polynesian and TTC about an hour to an hour and a half prior to EE time. You can also ask over on WDW Lines chat for real time update from people there now as well.

(WDW Chat)

https://m.touringplans.com/wdw#_chat_page_1

I thought the transportation spreadsheet would maybe have the info you need but I just tried to open it (as I always have) and have been told that I donā€™t have access. which is weird because I just used it the other day.

Does anyone here have that access? @PrincipalTinker @missoverexcited ?

Let me check that spreadsheet.

I just went to my Google sheets and when I opened my account that sheet disappeared. @popupcamper, did you delete the file or did someone else?

1 Like

Well thatā€™s unfortunate. But at the same time Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just me and/or the way Iā€™m getting to it (which is the same pathway Iā€™ve used for forever)

1 Like

I can pull it up.

Itā€™s asking me to sign in and denying me access when I do.

Oh well

Iā€™ve never used it personally, just linked people to it who would

@popupcamper says it is hidden. I had editing permissions on the version in my drive. It is now gone and yes- I get the same denial and ā€œpermission neededā€ with that link.

Since we all donā€™t have TP emails, there is really no way to check access. At work I ā€œforce copyā€ if I donā€™t want anyone messing with an original. If people find any links here, please let me know and I will delete them.

I misunderstood your question @PrincipalTinker, the drops page is hidden. Iā€™ll look into access for the sheet as a whole. I didnā€™t change any settings but someone else may have.

1 Like

Thank you!

It is weird:

I have never edited the sheet

Try it now. Someone changed a setting.

1 Like

Thanks! It is now working for me. @OBNurseNH will you check too?

1 Like

I want everyone to have access since when I created it I didnā€™t intend to be the sole liner to enter information.

Thanks for letting me know it wasnā€™t working!

1 Like

Whatever was done in the background itā€™s now fiqqst :smiley:

2 Likes

We will be at Poly too next week! Arriving Sunday. I had heard monorail starts about 60-90 minutes before EE. Maybe we will see you therešŸ˜‰

FYI donā€™t wait until the last minute, monorail is sometimes down and have to hoof it to TTC.

Front desk told me 7am for resort Monorail. I still have no idea when the first Epcot one runs from TTC.

Also I can confirm it was 7 am ish