Early Morning Magic?

I’m not seeing any available dates for Early Morning Magic for either Fantasy Land or Toy Story Land for the next six months. Have they stopped offering it?

2 Likes

I’m also waiting for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party times-maybe they really don’t know what to expect still with GE?

1 Like

I would imagine those are on hold while they do the EEEEEEEMH and until they sort out the impact that SWGE is going to have.

4 Likes

I keep checking everyday as well. Trying to ad some EMM for Dec, Jan and March. I am really not expecting much for Dec but hoping they will bring it back soon.

Through Nov. 2 it is not offered due to EEMH happening each day at the parks.

They haven’t announced if they are going to do EEMH once RotR opens Dec. 5.

Most rumors suggest EMM is on hold and will return in early 2020.

1 Like

Were those rumors pre- or post-SWGE opening?

Pre-SWGE, but no one has contradicted or updated since SWGE.

It seems like once Disney knows if they need to have EEMH for the remainder of the year they’ll suss out EMM.

3 Likes

I think I’d rather EMM than EEMH. I am there the week RotR opens though, so if they’re gonna do EEMH, they’re gonna do it then.

1 Like

SWGE is really messing with my plans this year. I leave this week which is usually one of the better weeks of the year to go then they went and opened up SWGE early. I too am going the first week of December which is usually the best week during Christmas season, then they decided to open RotR. If they have EEMH I will go but not sure if I will be able to convince DW. She really does like the EMM though so I was hoping to be able to get one for her that week.

I’m watching for that dessert party, too! I really hadn’t ever thought we’d do a Christmas trip due to crowds so I’m not sure when they’re usually released, but I’m REALLY hoping to do anything to make the trip go more smoothly.

1 Like

@HollyN

I’ve been checking every day and they finally have a page for the party! I’m getting Donald “ducking out,” but the page link is there now! Yay!

1 Like

Following this! I have been inspired by others trip reports of EMM Fantasyland ride extravaganzas that I have a set of MK plans that rely on EMM for our spring 2020 trip. (And obviously 3-4 sets of contingent plans that don’t rely on EMM.) Hoping they come back!

1 Like

I just booked mine and also posted it in WDW chat because I know a lot of folks only use that.

1 Like

In July we hit the jackpot with EMM Fantasyland-long & short of it 7D was down the entire time. They told us to keep our wristbands on and we could use the fastpass line the entire day once it came back up.

4 Likes

Did you mean that you just booked EMM? How? Wondering if I missed something on Disney website?

Never mind…just saw it Jingle Bell Jingle Bam…wishful thinking on the EMM! :blush:

I’m booked now too. Now to wait for FEA Dessert Party dates in December.

1 Like

I don’t know how any of you are claiming to have booked EMM. It’s not available. According to Disney, “There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time. Event tickets are not available or on sale.” It’s a shame if they are getting rid of this. It was so worth the money. I also saw that the list of available attractions during EMM no longer includes Peter Pan’s Flight. WTF Disney!

They’re saying that they booked the JBJB dessert party, I think.

I can’t imagine that they’re getting rid of it. On occasion when I scroll over “Things to Do” on the Website, Early Morning Magic is one of the five highlights. I typically get excited…click on it…and see that no dates are offered… But my guess is, if they’re getting rid of it, the pages would be deleted for our sake!

2 Likes