Early Morning Magic @ HS (TSL only)

Well, here’s another way to spend $79pp…

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en-eu/dining/early-morning-magic-toy-story-land/

1 Like

I am definitely going to have to try this.

These are great news! It’s like paying for 3 Tier 1 passes! This is awesome! You can literally knock down HS in half a day with this.

1 Like

:rofl:

There sure are a lot of ways they found to make our money disappear from our bank accounts !!!

Wondering if this one’s worth it though. How are the new TSL rides ? I will see for myself soon but from the outside I am not sure…

2 Likes

This could be worth it, since it includes breakfast. It means having to snag that FPP for SDD is no longer necessary.

2 Likes

Of course, for the price ($79) you could get entry into most amusements parks for the entire day, with enough money left over to cover lunch and dinner, so there’s that.

2 Likes

Based on my experience in July it is totally unnecessary. For 7am EMH I was let into the park around 6:25. Rode SDDx3 longest wait was ~15 minutes. Did AS2, TSMM, breakfast at Woody’s lunchbox. Then RnRx3, ToTx3 and left around 9:45. I used zero fastpasses. I only left because I was Exhausted.

I can really only see this being a benefit of you are offsite & can’t rope drop. Or if you absolutely love SDD and want to ride it repeatedly.

2 Likes

We rope dropped HS twice for TSL and did SDD, AS2 and TSMM 3 times one day, the other we skipped AS2 and hopped on TSMM a couple more times. We then had FP+ for SDD for a 2nd ride later in the day. Given that I’m not sure the EMM is needed, but if you were going to drop $15-20 on breakfast anyway it should give you lots of rides on all 3. SDD is fun and worth a re-ride. AS2 is relatively generic, but amusing - not sure it’s a ride lots. TSMM is a ride until you cramp up one trying to get a higher score and unlock some of the secrets.

I’d probably find it a better value than the MK equivalent given I like the rides better (Pan & Pooh aren’t fan favorites in our family), but I’d be surprised if we pull the trigger on it…

I think they should do this with Pandora, because that would definitely be worth it, and I’m usually a cheapskate on things like this.
That said, it is 3 rides AND 3 character meets plus breakfast whereas MK’s is only 3 rides… so I can see that being worth it for some people. (And I think I’d like to re-ride TSM and Saucers more than Pooh and PPF. I’d probably only do those twice.)
But TSL waits are already slowing down and I think by the time our trip comes around (January), it really won’t be that bad.

1 Like