Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland dates

It looks like they have posted the dates for Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland. Hooray!! It doesn’t look like you can sign up yet, but at least we know if they plan on doing it. I know I’m checking every few hours to see when they open time slots.

1 Like

I noticed the dates for May opened up which I’m excited about. Hoping to get May 26. Wouldn’t let me proceed yet to book it but hopefully soon.

Still nothing for Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land…wish they would just post so I could stop checking every single day :laughing:

1 Like

Agreed. I have been checking 2-3 times a day for Fantasyland. My MK day is so much easier if we do EMM.

3 Likes

Exactly. EMM at TSL will mean we can take a nice afternoon break on our DHS day and solves the problem of likely not being able to get Slinky Dog FP at 60+1.

1 Like

Thanks for the update! I’ve been stalking this and DAH for May and June so I can finalize our plans.

1 Like

They’re killin me! Why can’t we book :sweat_smile:

Hey everyone! I just booked EMM fantasyland for June this morning. Go check your dates!

Thanks!!! Booked mine as well. So happy!!

1 Like

Still waiting for TSL EMM but it’s good to know the MK dates became bookable so quickly after release. Hoping for same for DHS :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Jut bought our EMM tickets for May 26, yes!

1 Like

Is there a noticeable schedule for these at MK? Like Sundays and Tuesdays I seem to remember from last year? Or are they all over the place. We aren’t going until October.

Booked it!!! Thank you for the heads up! It’s Friday, payday, and I finally book an EMM experience! If TTL opens up, then I will declare this day pretty much perfect! (for a day not spent at Disney, that is)

1 Like

Fantasyland, so far, is consistently Sundays & Tuesdays. (although there are a few Tuesdays in April without them).

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! We are planning to fly in on Saturday instead of Sunday so that we can hopefully do the Sunday EMM.

Had trouble last night. They posted dates thru June but couldn’t reserve until this morning!!! So excited for family (and yeah, me too)!! Now working on plans.