Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land

Seems like a wise choice. That’s a lot of money for what amounts to 2 rides and breakfast. Use a touring plan and get whatever FPs you can. Spend the money elsewhere :wink:

1 Like

Any official source on this? I went to the MK EMM back in August and the number felt closer to 500.

First thing in the morning I counted a little under 50 people waiting to get on 7DMT and I can assure that those were not 25% of all the attendees.

Not official because Disney doesn’t release stuff like that. I did see it in a link on chat but I don’t remember which blog or site had posted it.

This doesn’t sound like 500 people were there though - A guide to Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom - WDW Prep School

I didn’t want to sound confrontational. It is just that I’ve seen that claim several times in different places and I simply can’t believe it.

We were a party of 10 and there is simply no way that we alone were 5% of the entire EMM attendance. Even just by looking at the people during breakfast, there were possibly 100 people at the buffet at 8:30am and it was not like Fantasyland was empty.

Maybe they have slowly increased the number of reservations over the recent months?

Yeah that’s very possible. At first I don’t think it was selling that well but it’s probably improved with the good reviews.

Does anyone know why they aren’t offering EMM in Toy Story Land on Nov. 5th? Any guesses? We were planning on HS that day anyway

That’s the day of the CM recognition event isn’t it?

Maybe they decided an up charge event in a day when everyone is getting kicked out of MK early wouldn’t go down well, especially those without park hoppers.

That makes sense. Thank you

It’s an AM EMH day. Probably to offset the Mk early closure. AK has (currently) scheduled am emh as well.