Early Entry: Magic Kingdom

Hi. I will be staying at Coronado Springs and going to MK on January 29th. What is the best way to get to MK to ensure that I am there for early entry? I will have a car, but I’m not insistent on using it. I’m okay with taking Uber/Lyft if that makes sense.

Use the buses. They take you right to the gates of MK. Driving or taking a ride share, and you will be at the TTC, needing to take the monorail or ferry.

3 Likes

Welcome!

I’ll add, buses start picking up at Coronado around 7:15.

4 Likes

Agree that taking the early bus will get you there the easiest. Be at the bus stop about 90 minutes before ETPE. Be sure and bring your coffee & a breakfast bar. The GDT stop is the last usually before the CSR bus heads to the theme park. @popupcamper created a spreadsheet where Liners have entered their bus pick up times. If you check WDW Lines chat, you’ll see up to date reports each day.

Hi. Thank you. Since it looks like ETPE will be at 8:30 a.m., I’ll be in line at 7 a.m. (with coffee and breakfast bar). A couple of follow up questions…

1. Are you suggesting I use the GDT bus stop? In the Touring Plans Book, it shows 4 bus stops. Is it best to be on the first stop, or the last one (so it doesn’t fill up before it gets to me.)?

2. @MeetMeAtThePoly | I looked for @popupcamper spreadsheet but couldn’t find it (I’m still getting my feet wet). As long as I’m in line by 7 a.m. (or earlier) I think I will be okay. What do you think, or can you assist with me finding the spreadsheet a little more?

Here you go! Liners Handy-Dandy Spreadsheet - Google Sheets

Looks like the earliest bus at Coronado Springs the last two months was at 7:08 so being at the stop by 7 is great.

As for the tower stop there was a time that the bus would fill up before getting to the tower but now that social distancing is gone I don’t know if that’s still happening.

Hi. Thanks all! The bus suggestion worked perfect. We were at bus stop #2 (CSR) at 6:45 a.m., near Casitas. That is the first stop for CSR for the bus. We got picked up soon after 7 a.m. (I didn’t see what time exactly). We were at the front of the crowd to get into Tomorrowland at 8:30 a.m. The night before I asked a CM at the front desk what time the first bus comes and she said 7:30 a.m. I’m glad I listened to you all.

2 Likes

When I stayed there the tower got its own bus at peak times.
Not sure if that’s still a thing

1 Like