Early Entry Extended To 60 Mins Over Christmas

Disneyland isn’t exactly winning awards right now, either. But there’s plenty of bad management blame to go around. So Jeff can also be included.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen this floating around out there. Nothing concrete.

I don’t even necessarily need Iger to come back - I mean for God’s sake the man has been trying to retire for like 5 years now. Let him go! But put someone in who gives a rodent’s backside about the guest experience and is not strictly concerned with the bottom line.

7 Likes

Could we be so lucky?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen this as well. What that article failed to mention was it was in a cluster of “predictions” made by a bunch of unnamed “media execs” (read: someone was picking lottery numbers)

They also said Apple will buy a studio (which hasn’t even been whispered, but yet I hear more about this apple car than anything).

in short: this is to just get some headlines, that’s it. HOWEVER, seeing how it HAS generated headlines might now lead to something. If Dingus was doing a good job, no one would care if Iger was coming back or not.

EDIT: Also, today I learned Iger is friggin 70?! Holy… I would thought the dude was mid 50s at best.

4 Likes

You’re right unfortunately. Iger’s last day as chairman is 12/31. He’s been with Disney since 2005, probably ready for a change or semi-retirement. Yes! He is 70.

1 Like

While we’re talking ousted leaders can we add Matt Ruhle to the list for me? Thanks.

mmmm no. Panthers being terrible is the natural way of things. It’s good to get back to it. :wink:

1 Like

But at least we liked our coach all those other times. Anti Ruhle Twitter is just as good as Anti Chapek Twitter.

1 Like