Early Entry Attractions announced

Doesn’t it depend on where you are in the Rope Drop crowd line? I haven’t done either ride at RD, but friends of ours who were at the front of the RD line did FOP and then Navi.

2 Likes

I’m sure that’s true. We rope-dropped, but were by no means at the front!

October 1st is our first full day…I am getting dd up before dawn to be on the first AK bus from the Poly! Hopefully that puts us close to the front! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I resolve the Na’vi riddle by not going on it. I’d most likely hit FOP and then Dinosaur (or Everest if you’re into that kind of thing)

1 Like

We won’t feel any need to do it again next time.

1 Like

I just checked all the TPs I pulled together for 10/1 -10/4 and everything I scheduled out to start the day is on the lists. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Rise of the Resistance has just been added to the list.

https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/guest-services/early-entry/

9 Likes

Since this thread has also been bumped I’ll post it here too.

Early entry is “soft starting” on Sunday (Sept 26th).

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/extra-magic-hours/news/24sep2021-early-theme-park-entry-at-walt-disney-world-to-soft-open-before-official-october-1-start.htm

And the email confirming the separate entry lines for onsite guests:

We are so excited to welcome you for your upcoming stay!

Soon, Guests who stay in the magic at a Disney Resort hotel can enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any Walt Disney World ® Theme Park every day as part of the dazzling Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration.

We’re excited to share that we will be offering a soft opening of this new benefit during your stay. Beginning September 26th, you will have the opportunity to enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any Walt Disney World Theme Park. That’s more time for enchantment at Magic Kingdom ® Park. More excitement at Disney’s Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park. More adventure at Disney’s Hollywood Studios ®. More possibilities at EPCOT®. It’s a great way to jump-start your Disney day, no matter the day!

Once you’ve arrived at the main entrance of your desired theme park, be sure to look for the “Early Entry for Participating Hotels” signage to enter the park.

A Park reservation and valid ticket or pass for the same Park on the same date and valid Resort ID are required.