Early Entry Access Question

During my trip at the end of October, I will be staying at both an onsite Disney resort but will also be at an offsite timeshare for the second half of the trip. I have Disney park reservations that span my time at both resorts.

My initial understanding was that I can only use the early entry hours the days from my check-in to check-out at the onsite resort. Is this correct?

When I spoke with a cast member, they mentioned that I may be able to use the early entry hours also on my days when I’m staying at my offsite timeshare since I have an onsite resort reservation for the beginning of my trip.

What has been your experience with this? Thanks!

1 Like

In the past they had ways to verify that you were a current resort guest.

3 Likes

I think you’ll only be able to use it on days actually tied to your hotel stay. So for a 3 night stay you would actually get 4 days of early entry since you could still use it on your last day even though you aren’t staying overnight.

3 Likes

I agree. I would be surprised it you could get in early entry after you checked out.

2 Likes

Disney always counts all the days of your reservation as a valid resort guest stay - so morning of check in day until park close of your check out day (including morning and evening “extra” hours). Your actual “check-in” and “check-out” are only tied to charging items to your resort room I believe, oh - and unlocking the room door :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This makes sense because you could be doing things on either or both days and still be a guest. I can’t wait to hear about people saying in/out of deluxe resorts every other day for perks and saving 1/2 off.

1 Like

This is what I thought also. Thanks!

You definitely could stay every other day but they wont be a concurrent day so your stay related windows would restart for each day. when your split stays are concurrent you get to use the first day of your first stay as your starting window for some reservations.

Not for ADRs, those are still split to start on the first day of each stretch. So if you do 5 days at 2 resorts each window is seperate.

1 Like

correct, but some other types of reservations can be. I believe fastpass was but not sure what current system will do. - i’ve only done that with DVC stays so it might have been unique to those but the windows for the whole trip started first day of first split stay

Special activities (dessert parties, cruises, photo sessions) fall under the same umbrella and right now it sounds like everything else will fall under “day of” being lightning lanes Genie+ etc…