Early Arrival Coronado Springs

I am taking my son for his 21st in March and to afford the trip we took a crappy red eye flight. We arrive at 5:30am from Seattle so we will be tired and don’t have any plans that day but to relax at the resort and grab some food. My question is, I know that 6:30-7 MUST be too early to expect even an “early check-in”. Can anyone tell me if there are places we can relax at that early at Coronado Springs? Not sure if pools have hours or if there are other places we could relax? TIA

There are actually great places to lounge in the Gran Destino tower lobby.

1 Like

I think the main pool opened at 10 when we were there, with the quiet pools from 7 ish.

You could go for a nice breakfast at the maya grill, or ditch your bags with bell services and head out to say ale and compass on the boardwalk, which gets some great reviews.

1 Like

Book an early breakfast and head there after dropping bags. You can always see if there is a room ready when you get there. In the lobby of GDT there are nice couches. DS feel asleep there after we got off Disney cruise. We had a room around 10:30-11:00am.

1 Like