EA question

Hello!
I’m wondering if both universal parks offer early admission at the end of April?
Right now it is only showing early admission for IOA and not USF. But I was wondering if that was just a seasonal thing.
Also wondering what to expect for ride availability during that hour. If I’m watching the week before, will it be consistent? Or is there a way to know in advance which rides will be open and which ones won’t so that we can have a game plan for making the most of that hour?
All early admission tips welcome!!
Thanks!

1 Like

Universal has not yet officially announced Early Admission hours for April (or February…). It will most likely be IOA, USF is only added during busier times of the year or during HHN since the park closes earlier.

As for attraction, they will always remain the same, so:

• Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™
  • Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
  • Flight of the Hippogriff™
  • Jurassic World VelociCoaster
  • Ollivanders™

Hagrid never opens on time, so my advice is to do VelociCoaster and Forbidden Journey then Hagrid in the early afternoon.

1 Like

Welcome!

Last year, EPA was at both parks through the Saturday after Easter. Then the Sunday following Easter it went back to IOA only for the last week of April.

The UOR app is the best place to check for future hours and EPA schedule/hours. It may only be late Feb/early March when the April hours are posted.

For EPA attraction information and planned attraction closures, check the website. They typically only confirm what attractions are open during EPA a couple days before the 1st of that month, but it’s usually the same attractions.

1 Like

It’s been in the app since late Dec.

3 Likes

Yes, I was looking for April hours last week and saw they were only confirmed till end of Feb so they’re definitely there.

3 Likes

Ugh, ok another thing to add to my Gripes List article lol

1 Like

Agreed. This works.

4 Likes