DW throws major wrench in all my perfect plans

What I also like is that the brochure basically gives the “ok” to hang out there, so one shouldn’t be questioned by CM on whether or not it’s a public space.

2 Likes

Ok, it took 2 days for this to register with me. And for me to put it together with other comments elsewhere about making sure to MO places early before the desired windows book up.

So QS are no longer a spur-of-the-moment thing? We need to plan them out by the morning of? Or is that just certain ones?

Is everywhere with MO pretty much only MO?

2 Likes

Yes. But some QS have shorter lead times than others. But do plan on the fact that you should place your MO well ahead of when you will want to eat as a precaution.

180 days. (Kidding.)

2 Likes

I did them while in line for a ride in the morning. You can always push the dining time back if you’re not ready and you choose a time window so you don’t have to be there at an exact time.

Stands and such are still line only such as Sleepy Hollow Refreshments.

4 Likes

Is there a time MO all open up or does it vary by location?

IAs soon as the park opens. I tried while waiting outside the gates and nada but even before official open in line for BTMR I could get one for lunch

2 Likes

I use CoP for my own 36-year-old napping needs.

7 Likes

We were there last week - which I think was the busiest week of the year. Only twice, I think, did I look for a MO and “immediate” wasn’t available. And in those cases, there was something available within half an hour.
I typically stopped at some point - an hour or so - before we wanted to eat, took a break and ordered, and then rode a ride or two more. That worked really well. I wasn’t nimble enough to do it while in line. There’s too much movement and I just got frazzled. It only took a minute or two to sit down and do it (and grab a drink of water).

4 Likes

Basically the same for us. DB7 at peak lunch time was the only one where we needed to plan ahead, and only 30-45 min at that.

3 Likes

I had to read the title of your post twice. On first read, I saw “DW throws major wench” … and I thought this thread was going to be a complaint about the PotC change from a few years ago.