DVC You There! - Now with Bonus Content

@ScottFL
@ThorKat

3 Likes

If I didn’t know better I would call this enabling … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

You buying? :wink:

4 Likes

Nope just directing

4 Likes

Are you crazy?! Who has time on a weekday?

3 Likes

Whatevs dude

If I didn’t call you out you’d be mad

4 Likes

Cleaning up some things in my DVC data file, noticed a nice run of sub $130 Studios that came and went in August and September.

A 3 night booking at SSR for $120 per night ain’t too bad.

8 Likes

Think this has to be the best Aulani deal I’ve seen so far - a 5-night booking in December in a 1BR Villa for $345 per night! Median price is $1,144.

The 2BR deal above it ain’t too shabby either.

7 Likes

Not easy to take advantage of as a 1-day rental, but a Hilton Head Studio for $96!
Only 10 HH Studios in my database, but of those the median has been $270 per night.

7 Likes

2-night Vero Beach DVC rental starting 11/28 for $90 per night!

6 Likes

3-night OKW Studio starting 12/12 for $150 per night!

9 Likes

New blog post about some Boulder Ridge DVC rental deals next spring and summer!

4 Likes

Some owners at today’s annual DVC meeting are reporting the refurb is complete. That seem wrong, but maybe it is true?

3 Likes

I read at least some were done and tried to find an official announcement, but struck out, so I said “refurb probably will be done…” just in case. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some rooms are complete, I just read of someone who got one just this last week.

So anyone who is going soon should just request a refurbished room and cross their fingers.

4 Likes

I just left WL yesterday. It looks like they might be on the last area (or at least the 2nd to last area). They were just entering the wing closest to the pool.

4 Likes

Wow, they seem to have suddenly started racing through.

Or I’ve lost track of time, which is quite possible.

4 Likes

They seem to be racing through. It is so funny, GF they seemed to be going so slow.

3 Likes

A nice DVC rental just dropped:
AK Jambo studio 3-nights starting 1/10/23 for $192 per night.
The median rentals I’ve recorded for that room is $325.

9 Likes

This OKW Studio, 2 nights starting 1/10 appeared yesterday for $200 per night -
Now has dropped to $170 per!

9 Likes