DVC Studios and The Table Bed

What size bed is the “table bed” I’ve seen offered on some of the studios such as Grand Floridian? Is it similar to a 5th sleeper in POR or similar to the chair bed in the two bed room villas? Looking for the size of a full if possible

Yes. It’s exactly that. Twin sized Murphy bed. Definitely not a full size. And I honestly question if it’s even an actual twin size

1 Like

This type of question comes up often, with people wanting size details about the extra sleeping surfaces in each type of room at each hotel and DVC category. @len This seems like something TP should have as a chart in the UG and on the website. @popupcamper Is this something you want to add a tab to your big spreadsheet of info, so people could add to it when they stay somewhere?

I don’t think it’s necessary to add to the spreadsheet. The exception to the table bed rule is Pop where it’s a ?queen. Im 99% positive that all other table beds are 5th sleepers/twin size.

1 Like

I’m thinking of all the assorted extra sleeping surfaces, such as chairs that convert, fold-down one-person beds (and what size are they really, they’re not all the same), and hide-a-bed sofas with the bars in the middle. The Murphy beds in the values (also called a table bed) are indeed queens. It’d be nice to have a one-stop-shopping type of place to find that info so people can see what resort rooms work for them.

2 Likes

Oh gotcha. I thought you meant for these specifically

2 Likes

I am almost 5ft 6. I always sleep on the BW pulldown bed. The only issue for me is my need to sleep with multiple pillows so it is close overhead.

1 Like

Does anyone already have this info? If so, I can add it to our hotel room database.

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me @mkmuzzy but my plate is full. Anyone is able to add to the spreadsheet though so if you’d like to be the keeper of the sleeping surfaces tab you are welcome to. Transportation is enough for me. The other tabs on there were created by other liners. I just created the first transportation tab.

1 Like