DVC Moonlight Magic at TL in August

SPLASH INTO FUN WITH MOONLIGHT MAGIC!

Wish you could enjoy even more magic this summer? Your favorite Membership Extras benefit, Disney Vacation Club ® Moonlight Magic is getting more magical! Join us at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park for a complimentary after-hours event and enjoy select attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, a DJ Dance Party, and tasty treats.

Event Dates: 8/9, 8/15 & 8/23 Check DisneyVacationClub.com to learn more.

Early Resort Registration Window Eligible Members with a qualifying Disney Resort hotel reservation on an event date will have access to early registration beginning on July 22, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time . There will not be another email communication regarding the early registration before July 22, so be sure to check details online and look for the registration link that will be posted on the page shortly before the early registration opens.

General Registration Event registration opens to all eligible Members on August 3, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (pending availability). The link to the event registration will be posted online shortly before the general registration opens.
LEARN MORE

1 Like

We are going 8/9. Boy I’ve made good use of my DVC dues this year being able to attend EP MM as well. Good timing I guess.

1 Like