DVC mbr event, closed in less than an hour?

Got this email an hour ago but registration is closed already :frowning:

Get a jump start on “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” during a made-for-Members evening inspired by the new 50th anniversary book Delicious Disney Walt Disney World: Recipes & Stories from The Most Magical Place on Earth.

This intimate event begins in the Member Lounge at EPCOT, where Disney Files Magazine Editor Ryan March will host a brief visit with the book’s authors – longtime Disney cookbook scribe Pam Brandon and Member Cruise veteran Marcy Carriker Smothers. After hearing the authors’ insights, eligible Members and their guests may spend the rest of the hour enjoying the lounge and having their signed copies of the book personalized by the authors.

The evening ends in a private viewing area along the shores of World Showcase Lagoon, where attendees will sample a selection of sweets and signature drinks featured in the book, and enjoy one of the final performances of the EPCOT Forever fireworks show.

“Delicious Disney @ EPCOT Forever” offers your choice of two event dates: Sept. 27 and 28. The cost of $95 per person includes the book, desserts and drinks, and access to EPCOT after 4 p.m. As space is extremely limited, book now to reserve your spot.

See you at EPCOT!

2 Likes

opps… my email says it arrived 2 hours ago.

I’m wondering what book you can get signed because the one shown does not come out till April 2022.

3 Likes

It’s been on the Disney Store website as releasing on 9/28 (I preordered). @vcka if you hear what the menu will be, please post it.

1 Like

That event was insanely good value. I’m not surprised it sold out quickly.

Shame though that you didn’t get the email until too late. Do you have a reservation for those dates? I wonder if they sent it to members with an existing reservation first perhaps?

1 Like

I’m sad I didn’t see the email earlier. Oh well. I don’t have a resort reservation at WDW at that time either. We actually leave on Sunday for Aulani. But we live an hour drive from WDW and I would have gone to the event.

1 Like