DVC booking input - what would you do?

One option would have been to have ordered an air mattress to be delivered to the resort.

But it sounds like you have a solution that works for everyone. Are your parents getting the master rooms?

I eliminated BW (which, honestly was causing all the trouble wrt sleeping arrangements) by finding a standard 1 bedroom standard view villa available at BLT for Sat/Sun on the dates we wanted which could easily be combined with a savanna view 1 bedroom at Kidani.
Regarding BW, my mom suggested we move up to a 2 bedroom there because we love the resort, but that wasn’t available. I was able to book 2 studios at BW (pool/garden) over the weekend, but we did have to move dates forward to make this reservation which wasn’t working that well with everyone’s vacation schedules and would have pushed us to leave a bit early.

1 Like

This occurred to me, but honestly, my family is not good at following through on resort deliveries. We could have significantly decreased time and money spent on breakfast on previous trips at AoA and DVC studios if we had followed through on grocery delivery, but that never happened (even though it had been discussed).

Also, while I was okay with spending a couple of nights on an air mattress, from a practical perspective, setting up an air mattress and then breaking it down for 2 nights during a 3 way split stay was going to cut into park time and decrease the advantage gained from staying at walking distance to 3 parks. The 2 nights at BW, then 2 nights at BLT, then 3 nights at AKV, was going to cut into the vacation with all the moving around (and the air mattress was going to add another difficulty). Also, BW is a long time family-favorite resort with particular enjoyment of the pool and slide. It didn’t seem like we would get much of a chance to enjoy the aspects we love about the resort with only 2 nights there and most of the focus on rushing off to HS.

My parents will get the master rooms at both the 1 bedroom villas, BLT and AKV now (they would have gotten the master in a BW , or any other resort, 1 bedroom as well).

1 Like