Dummy account?

You need a different email address. But I used a different name as well just to make it easier. So, I added AK to the everyone’s names to make it easier to recognize.

If you want overlapping times for ADRs you just right click on the time you are selecting and open it in a new window. That bypasses the error message. No need for a dummy account for this.

1 Like

Really???!!
That is awesome!!
thanks

1 Like

Game-changing trick :smiley:

Good to know. I definitely use a scorched earth strategy with ADR’s, filling up days with every feasible combination and then gradually cancelling as plans take more shape. This trick allows for even more fine tuning.

1 Like

You must use a different name or Disney could “helpfully” merge the accounts. I use nicknames or middle names. Something easily explained if you must present an ID for any reason.

For the purpose of FP booking with a party ticket, You don’t HAVE to set up your dummy profiles on a separate MDE account with a separate email. You can just have dummy profiles on your primary MDE account. The profile just needs to be separate from the profile holding your primary ticket and must have a different enough name that Disney does not attempt to merge.

Oh. Duh. Shoulda thought of that! Oh well.

This is how I was first set up for my March “non-trip” but then transferred party tickets to a totally separate dummy account to avoid the extra names being there when I would have been selecting the party for a RotR BG. I would have had to manually select 5 people among 10 total names instead of just Select All, so that’s one minor factor that could make a difference if BG’s are going fast. I guess if your DAH event is before your HS day and attempt at RotR, then you would have a chance to remove the dummy profiles in between, but my situation would have been vice versa.

Wow, feels like years ago when I was coming here every morning for the BG stats table.

1 Like