Duck Tales versus Phineas and Ferb theme?

Which do you prefer for Epcot’s interactive adventure … ?

and … go!

There’s a Duck Tales one?

Well, I don’t care two hoots for Duck Tales, but love P&F…so I go with P&F. We did a few of the adventures last trip and had fun.

Duck Tales is the new one coming soon :timer_clock:
Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure Announced for Play Disney Parks Mobile App at Epcot

2 Likes

Oh. I see.

Well, I was in High School when DT came out, so I am just a tad too old to care…but P&F came out when my kids were younger, so I soon fell in love with it as well. Zero interest in DT for me, and my kids have never heard of it as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Grew up with duck tales so excited for my kids to do this.

3 Likes

Enjoyed Agent P last few trips and have done most of the adventures. But we always like to try new things. Fingers crossed that we won’t have to hear the Duck Tales theme song.

1 Like

Same here, though with a January visit, it might end up still being Agent P’s, which is what they’ve seen and still like. So, I guess win-win.

1 Like

:musical_note: … D-D-Danger lurks behind you … :musical_note:

1 Like

Noooooooo–ear worm, ear worm, ear worm!!! Although it replaces the one I’ve had since yesterday

4 Likes

It was only a matter of time before memes like this started flowing. I’m not sure how I feel about this ‘Someday’ baby Yoda tribute yet. The video had it’s weird creepy moment(s) too…

1 Like

oh my GOD. OH MY GOD. A mashup of two of the best things ever.

This is… I’m ded. I can’t handle how cute Baby Yoda is.

2 Likes

This experience is based on the new updated version of DuckTales, which is really very good and entertaining. My daughter and I love P&F but they are bit past their prime. Hopefully, WDW updates things instead just reusing the old Kim Possible items like they did with Agent P.

DuckTales

1 Like

Do you by chance know if it is on Disney+ :grey_question:

Yep

1 Like

This is awesome news for my DS who is a huge Duck Tales fan.

1 Like