Drury Plaza Hotel

We have a trip booked early December 2022, and I know the Drury hotel has already had to move the opening back once, and the new opening date is a day or two before we are scheduled to check in. Has anyone else had a confirmed reservation at this hotel, and then been moved? Where did they move you? How much notice did you get? Did you book directly through Drury or through WDW?

1 Like

Sorry I have not seen anything on this, but bumping your post in case someone else knows something.

1 Like

I don’t have any answers, but I booked a couple nights starting December 1 back in September directly through Drury, and haven’t received any communication.

1 Like

We were booked there for this past week (11/8-11/12) and we got offered to move to the Drury Inn near Universal or discount on stay when they opened in Dec. We took the move to the Drury near Universal. There was no shuttle to Disney but they did include the early entry passes and comp-ed our stay completely. We were contacted around Sept 2 for the November stay. We booked directly through Drury. It was a GREAT hotel and would easily choose the chain again.

2 Likes