Drug store on resort?

Is there a drug store at the resort? I forgot something and hoped I could easily get it on site.

No…but there was a DFB video recently talking about how you can have your prescription delivered to you either at the resort or even in the park itself.

However, if it is a non-prescription item, you might find what you want at the First Aid locations.

1 Like

First aid has the basic OTC stuff for free if you just need an Advil or something. It’s great!

1 Like

Depends on what it is. Every resort store has a small drug section. 2 weeks ago, I got cough drops at WL, and ibuprofen and Mucinex at Beach Club.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I actually found eyedrops at BWI. They’re the tiniest bottle I’ve ever seen- but when one needs eyedrops, any size will do.

1 Like

Yes! When you need meds, you need it now! And while pricey at the resort, it’s still cheaper than taking Lyft to Walgreens.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’ll check at my hotel. If not, I’ll go to first aid. I’m sure they will have it.

Well, I was really surprised at how well stocked our hotel gift shop was. The were the tiniest bottles and tubes of meds I have ever seen! But they carried the OTC meds we needed. Thanks!

2 Likes