Dropping someone off a package

Ugh. We leave in less than three weeks. Everything is paid in full - ADRs made, fpp etc. DH just informed me he may not be able to come because he is so busy at work. If he doesn’t come, is it a loss $$ for us? Can my sister come in his place, even though everything is in his name? We have CRT booked and paid for. Do I need to call before hand, and will I be able to modify to drop him off the reservation? What about all my other dining- is it ok to have 8 show up, even though the reservations are for 9?

Showing up with less at ADR’s shouldn’t be a problem. They only charge if no one shows up. As for everything else I’m not really sure. She could use his MB, and I think the only time it might be an issue is for park admission since it will show his name. Technically the tickets are non transferable. Maybe if you call something can be done. Hopefully you get a really nice and helpful CM.

1 Like

Don’t even want to deal with it lol. It’s only a quick four day trip. Hopefully he can come for a day or two and fly back on his own. We also have a mnsshp ticket for him. :frowning:

The MNSSHP ticket can be transferred for sure. Both parties need to be linked in MDE and the owner can transfer it on the website. Some reports of successful refunds as well but that’s hit or miss.

1 Like

Yea it would be perfect if I could just let my sister use his mb and just be a loss for the flight.

1 Like

On my MDE page, it shows my tickets and reservations. Under my ticket, it says “reassign ticket.” I think that as long as you haven’t used any days of the ticket, that you can assign it to someone else who has an MDE account.

Thanks :slight_smile: I think he’s planning 2.5 days with us… The other day tickets will be a waste, but figuring we can eat his ddp. They are all connected on our MBA I believe.

1 Like