Dropping some mid June ADR's

Hey all. Im going to be dropping some ADR’ s for June. Figured id post them here for a spell and if anyones interested we can coordinate.

6/19 Tusker House for party of 6 @ 10:50am

6/19 Tusker House for party of 6 @ 10:20am

6/25 Disney Jr. Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine for party of 6 @ 9:45am

6/25 Disney Jr. Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine for party of 6 @ 10:15am

We are a group of 12 and had to split up the reservations into 2 groups of 6 but couldnt seem to be able to modify the times to be closer together. Regardless, we opted for different experiences and we no longer have a need for these

1 Like

Me and DW arrive on 6/26 if you will still be around and would like to meet up.

Gonna just miss you Joe. Never had a liner meet up yet. Came close last trip with ToddlerofTerror but we kept missing each others texts. We fly out on 6/26 after breakfast @ Ohana. Hope you and the wife have a magical stay. We are staying offsite and we may or may not have some groceries/misc items to pass along. Not sure youre interested but since my departure day is your arrival day ill shoot you a message

We are driving if you have left overs we can meet to pick up any time from 10 am till about noon. Or you could leave it at bell services at All Start Movies if we are still missing each other.
I almost forget thank you that would be nice and this way we could do a quick liners meet. :smile: